April 12, 2014

Wig review 2

LUCAILLE WIG REVIEW (AKB0048 MAYU WATANABE WIG)


Hi everyone! I am back again.  This time, the wig review that I will be making is Lucaille but the wig is not the ordinary style but it is more like a clip-on type like Miku Hatsune's.  This time, I am using my sister's wig.  The character designed for the wig is for the AKB0048's Mayu Watanabe.  Her color is darker than Miku Hatsune of Vocaloid and pretty short twintails.  Let us now proceed to the review now.

First off, this was one of the wigs that I ordered from Taobao using Taobao Philippines as my agent.  Not familiar about Taobao Philippines? Please do check out my previous blog for more elaboration.

This is the reference photo for the wig
Let us start from the color accuracy.  What I like about Lucaille wigs is they tend to have a minimal color difference between the reference photo and the actual wigs.  The color difference might be caused by their lighting during the wigs' shoot or the monitor settings of indivual's computer.

Tadaaa this is the package of the wig. Don't mind the bear xD
The lighting is set to automatic.  It is pretty close right?  Like any other wigs, it is enclosed with a zip lock.  In addition, each of the two twin tails are enclosed separately by another zip lock which is very convenient.  In addition, the base wig and the twin tails has its own wig net.  It is to make sure that the strands will not get messy.




Furthermore, Lucaille wigs have tags located in their base wigs.  It prevents you from being tricked of identifying between Lucaille and other wig brands awesome, isn't it?


The base wig is not really that thich but not thin also same goes for the twin tails.  Those were not heavy.  The wig is pretty shiny though but it is okay.  It is so soft as expected from Lucaille.

Here is my sister wearing the wig ar automatic lighting, unedited.
Would I still buy another Lucaille wig? Definitely, YES! I really like this wig brand.

That's it for today! Thank you very much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment