April 8, 2014

Taobao Philippines

TAOBAO PHILIPPINES REVIEW


Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I posted something new in my blog.  I am really sorry about it.  I can't think of anything to write about.

This time, I've decided to write a review about this Taobao agent, Taobao Philippines (link here: http://taobaophilippines.com/).  First off, what is Taobao?  Taobao is the main place to buy stuff online in China. It’s like eBay, with many independent stores listing their products and shipping directly to you. But these are not bidding auctions. The prices are all fixed ‘Buy it Now’ prices (http://taobaophilippines.com/recommended-purchase-sites/).  Normally, customers outside China cannot directly buy stuffs in Taobao (except for some stores and also, you need a paypal account to perform the transaction) thus, they need a middleman to handle the job. 

Taobao Philippines is one of the agents who caters orders from taobao.  From its name, it primarily caters Filipinos who wishes to purchase stuffs in Taobao.  This is also the agent who is in charge of ordering my wigs for the upcoming cosplay event.

 I would like to commend how they entertain their customers.  They really replied to my queries as fast as possible which is a very good point for me.  They were really patient on guiding me during the whole transaction.  I do admit that I was kind a irritating them for asking them a ton of questions.  I cannot help it.  It is my first time using an agent for my wigs.

Will I still using them for my future purchases in Taobao? Definitely yes!

Tadaa~ these are the wigs I got from them.  Brand: Kucos

another wig ;) Brand: Lucaille

another wig from Lucaille.  I forgot to take a picture of the other wig from kucos

That's it! Thank you very much for reading!

P.S: This kind of service is available at our shop (https://www.facebook.com/NekoHimeShop).  Don't forget to drop by and buy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi... so uve purchase from taobao.. did you pay taxes sa post office or shipped directly to your house? Im planning to buy many thing kasi eh.. hope you reply thank you 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :) for packages that weighs less than 4kg po, hindi po sya tinatax since I am using DPEX po. if EMS po, kahit ilang timbang pa ung parcel nyo po, magbabayad po kayo ng tax

      Delete
  2. hello.. iwas just wondering is the price of there is really? cuz its very cheap..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the best place to purchase online stuffs online.My friend used it to purchase and got his choices things in his budget price.Thanks for sharing this post.

    taobao shipping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'd like to ask on how to order from taobao for wigs
    I don't want too join batches n such and also I'm just going to buy two wigs , how much would it cost for the shipping and other things that i need to pay like tax n such ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Paano po pumili between sa DPEX and ibang shipping po ?

    ReplyDelete