November 17, 2013

Wig review: 1

Alice/Ywailisi Wig Review


Hello once again my dearest readers! As I promised, I will write a wig review about the wig that I used for Weiss Schnee.

Despite from all the some sort of negative comments that I've read about this wig when it comes to very long ones and clip-ons, you might be asking why did I chose this brand? My answer for that is first, is is CHEAPER compared to other wig brands that I used and encounter and lastly, it is LIGHTER (in terms of mass) compared to other brands.  Since I have only 1 clip-on for my character (and it is on the side which is pretty imbalanced), having a light wig might ease the unbalance-ness and have the lesser chance of pulling the wig to the side where the clip-on is located.

The reference photo


Then after a few days, the wig arrived.  Here's the photo of it:

yey! it comes with a free wig cap xDDD

Though there was no cardboard-like that forms into a box in the package, I really liked that the clip-ons and the base wig has different wig nets and each of the clip-ons has this rubber band tied so that it will not get mixed. The color is slightly dark from the reference pic and it has some gray strands

tadaaaa xDD
Then I checked the base wig and it is not pretty thick nor thin just enough to cover the scalp.


Then I checked the clip-ons.  The strands were perfectly arranged.



As expected, it's light.




That's me wearing the wig.


Overall, the wig is smooth thus, it gave me no hassle to comb it.  One of the reason might be that it is still new.  Let's see what will happen in the future.



I do like this brand but I am still open to other brands depends on my budget :D



BTW, you can get this brand of wig in my shop: https://www.facebook.com/NekoHimeShop Don't forget to drop by and buy!



That's it for today! Thank you very much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment